Personal data (GDPR)
1. Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that the administrator of the personal data left behind is KUSHFORALL Bartosz Rzymwski, Taciewo 39, 16-402 Taciewo, Poland, NIP: 8442366682, e-mail address: kontakt @ cannmedica.eu, hereinafter referred to as: ("Wholesale").
2. If you have questions about the method and scope of personal data processing by the Wholesale, as well as your rights, you can contact the Wholesale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In a situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject / entity, the provision of personal data is voluntary.
4. Providing personal data is obligatory when the premise for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement concluded between the parties.
5. Personal data will be processed:
a. on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) - f) GDPR in order to conclude a contract with you for the sale of Goods offered by the Wholesale Store and to perform the contract concluded with you.
b. in order to answer the question provided on the contact form or to answer the complaint, as well as to perform the legal obligations incumbent on the Wholesaler, detect and prevent abuse, establishing and defending claims, direct marketing, compiling reports, analyzes and statistics, verification of payment credibility, handling complaints and notifications, technical support, financial settlements, including issuing accounting documents,
c. on the basis of a legal provision, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) GDPR, without your consent to the processing of personal data - to the extent necessary to perform the concluded contract, as well as to the extent necessary for the Wholesale to take action on request and to the extent necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Wholesale,
d. pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR - in situations where you give additional consents - to provide information on goods, services and other marketing activities (i.e. properly expressed: consent to profiling, i.e. automated decision making based on personal data, consent to promotion and marketing products or services offered by Partners, consent to the transmission of commercial information by electronic means, consent to the use of telephone end devices and automatic calling systems for direct marketing purposes).
6. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out above, until the claims under the contract / provision of services are time-barred or until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires, in particular the obligation to store accounting documents regarding the contract.
7. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a.right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b. the right to request the rectification (correction) of personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c. the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
i. the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
ii. the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
iii. the data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing,
iv. personal data is processed unlawfully,
v. personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
d. the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data - if:
i. the data subject questions the correctness of the personal data,
ii. data processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, requesting their restriction instead,
iii. The administrator no longer needs the data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims,
iv. the data subject has objected to the processing of data until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds of objection;
e. the right to transfer data - if the following conditions are jointly met:
i. data processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by that person,
ii. the processing is carried out in an automated manner;
f. the right to object to the processing of data - if the following conditions are jointly met:
i. there are reasons related to a special situation, in the case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest or as part of the exercise of public authority by the Administrator,
ii. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, in particular, when the data subject is a child.
8. If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), the consent may be withdrawn at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
9. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 6, personal data may be transferred to entities that help the Wholesaler run the platform, including communication with partners (e.g. they support us in sending e-mails, and in the case of advertising activities - also in marketing campaigns), provide support and operation of ICT tools and systems (e.g. data storage), as well as companies carrying out shipments, entities handling payments on the platform and provide ongoing legal services, conduct audits, etc.
10.Personal data may be exceptionally transferred to partners processing them outside the European Economic Area (EEA), but only to the extent necessary, related to the provision of services by these partners, especially IT services (e.g. data storage in the cloud) and supporting the functionalities of the platform . Partners are obliged to apply standards compliant with the requirements of the GDPR. The warehouse infrastructure is secured in accordance with the best practices and the website and web forms have SSL certificates.
11. If you receive information about unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data.
Cookies commonly known as "cookies" are small files saved on the device of the visitor by the websites that are visited by the visitor. Cookies contain data that is often necessary for the website to function properly. Disabling cookies in the browser used by the user may cause difficulties or lack of operation of some functions of the websites.
1. The store or cooperating partners place information in the form of cookies (so-called cookies) and in another form on end devices (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV) and gain access to information collected using cookies and other technologies identifying devices. final.
2. Cookies are IT data that are stored on your end device, including portals and websites or applications. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its operating time and a random code. Thanks to cookies, you can customize your offer or provide content to the individual preferences and real needs of website visitors; creating statistics that help to understand how people visiting the website use websites, which allows improving their structure and content; and providing website visitors with content better suited to their interests.
3. The warehouse uses the following types of cookies:
a.session - temporary files stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
b. permanent - stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
c. performance - allowing to collect information about the way websites and applications are used;
d. functional - allowing to "remember" the settings selected by the user;
e. technical - necessary for the user's profile to function properly, ensure transaction security, maintain the session when the user visits and logs in to his profile, remember whether he agrees to display certain content.
f. advertising - enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests;
g. statistical - used to count statistics on websites and applications.
4. The warehouse uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via the analytical tools of Google Analytics (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA).
5. Sometimes the Warehouse may use external publishers to handle advertising and optimize marketing communication. Information collected by publishers may include data such as geolocation data (based on your IP address) or contact details such as an email address.
6. In principle, it is allowed to store cookies on the User's end device by default. People browsing the website can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
You can withdraw your consent at any time using your browser settings:
This document was last updated on June 10, 2021.